Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Having coaching and working on my game

Whats up guys?

I decided to receive some help with my game so i can move up to harder games. I win 25nl with a decent winrate over a big sample, but when i move to 50nl nit - festival tables i hit a wall. As part of Team Moshman one of the biggest advantages is that you can get in touch with people that have awesome poker minds. So after meeting with Jesse Foster aka entrncd and having my first session am pretty impressed. With only 2 hours with Jesse i got a big boost to my game and confidence. Jesse didn't treat me as a stupid lower stakes player no matter how stupid my questions were... He was able not only to spot leaks and give general advices but provided me solid math proof easy to work on my mind. I can happily say my time and effort were invested wisely and I recommend Josh to anyone out there wishing to take poker seriously.

No comments: