Monday, October 29, 2012

Busting Live Mtts SUCKS!!!

Helo Guys
This month i played a live mtt in Thesaloniki, the CYPT 550euros buyin. Heres a fast update.
Day1 started with 20k chips in 1 hour blind levels. The bigest pot i played was with AA i raised 4x the button with 1 limper small blind and limper calls.
Checked to me 3 way J83 rainbow cbet 70% and get min chk raised from sb which was prety fishy so far, the limper folds and i decide to play a mid size pot and call so i can
re evaluate in pos the turn… turn is a 3 no flush which is a good card for me, sb bets about 60% i decide to call one more. River is the 2d and completes the flush. Sb bets to me again oop 20% of the pot.
Looked to me like a block bet but i didnt like to raise more for value there and play a huge pot with 1 pair, so i called and won the pot, he showed me KK …wtf!
No other  big pots really on day 1 floped a couple of sets but didnt get serious action, i  finished with 35,5500 the first day.
Day2 i started prety bad. Lag fishy player  opens the coff and the sb ships 15bbs i look down on the bb and i have 1010 i minreraise over the shortstack to iso and the initial raiser folds i lost to JJ.
After this pot i droped down to 40bbs and the rest of the day i won some small pots by stealing blinds and lost some small pots where i had some easy folds.
I busted in the 1/2k level with 44k stack. I had utg AKs and i limp to trap some lags and get some dead money vs fish calling a lot the lags. Lagy button  isolates me to 6 k sb calls behind.
I ship 44k button folds 1010 sb calls with 99 ….. Brick brick brick brickbrick….

I end up in the hotel 24tabling 50nl to fix my psychology up a bit so i dont think about it….
Mtts suck, bring the next one. Good luck to all the mtt guys out there fighting variance waiting for the big pay day
respect.

No comments: