Sunday, March 27, 2011

Greek Poker Cup Updates

Hello all....

After a nice bust at the main event day A1 i am happy to announce i just finished 5th in the 330 euro side event for 1280 euros... The structure was fast so i had to be very agreesive to get chips...

My first double up ... i opened from the button with 88 against a very light 3 beting bb, he 3 bets me and i 4 bet shove... he calls and shows 44 !
My second big hand
I open from early pos with QQ a player wich i had no image of him calls me in pos. the flop comes QQ2 and i check, he bets and i call, i check again the turn and he shoves 25K chips in a 13 K pot .... i had him covered so well done...
I started bulling the table with the chipleading stack of the tournament with big succes and showing bluffs to everyone waiting to play a big pot with a real hand ;) Thats when the tournament director changes my table and gets me to the left of the second chiplead.
I limp UTG with AQ to trap some shortstacks but the second bigest stack raises me in pos... time to represent AA and make him play for his tourney ;)
 I reraise and he calls the flop comes 1024 rainbow and i cbet and he calls, the turn is blank and i shove him with complete air for the rest 60% of his stack.... he gets crazy starting crying about how he got KK vs AA again, and i think damn it wasnt JJ or QQ after 10 min of thinking he folds KK and i show him the bluff... WHAT A MOMENT... i ordered a glass of water to get back to reality cause the whole poker room was in the air screaming...

At the final table i shove from the sb to the bb with A9s 10 bb and got called from AQ damned.....
Thanks to pokestars for organizing such great tourneys. 

No comments: